Payment & Shipping Terms:
Dimethacarb Agricultural Insecticides,
50% EC Agricultural Insecticides,
2686 99 9 Dimethacarb Insecticides
Performance introduction: It is a kind of carbamate insecticide, which has strong contact and stomach poisoning effect on pests. It has special effects in preventing rice planthoppers and leafhoppers.
This product has been approved to be used on rice.
1. This product should not be mixed or mixed with alkaline pesticides, and should be stored in a cool and dry place.
2. Can not be used on tobacco, so as not to cause drug damage. This medicine has a fruit-thinning effect, and it is best to be used 2-3 weeks after flowering.
3. The medication should be stopped 10 days before harvest.
4. Wear protective equipment when applying pesticides to prevent inhalation of the liquid from the mouth and nose. Wash hands, face and contaminated parts of the body after spraying. In case of poisoning, 0.5-2 mg of atropine can be used orally or intramuscularly. In severe cases, epinephrine can be added, and pralidoxime, cloxacrine, diphenidate, and morphine are prohibited.
5. Store in a place out of children's reach, lock it, and don't store it together with food, feed, seeds, etc.
6. Pay attention to safety and strengthen protection during transportation, storage and use of this product.
7. This product should be used under the guidance of the local plant protection department.
Contact Person: admin